Domain Transfer Procedure
To transfer your domain registration with us, you will first need to make sure:-
- You have the domain's EPP code ready.
- The domain's status is "Unlocked".
- The domain's Privacy / ID Protection is disabled.
- The domain was not registered, transferred or renewed within the past 60 days.
Once a transfer request is placed, it can take anywhere from a few days or up to a week to have the domain transfered over.
The detailed steps are:-
- Domain transfer order placed with us.
- Approver email sent to the domain's Administrative Contact email address.
- Once you approve the transfer by clicking on the link in the email, the transfer process will begin.
- Transfer will be completed once the old registrar releases the domain name.
Was this answer helpful?
Yes, we support all domain names, including foreign domains.
It usually takes 24-48 hours for a domain to fully propagate. This, however, all depends on your...
Yes, you will be able to access the domain name with or without the 'www.' in front. For...
If you didn't purchase your domain from us, we are not able to change the DNS since we don't have...
Our nameservers are:- ns1.aspirationhosting.com ns2.aspirationhosting.com...