Secure Shell (SSH) Access is available free of charge* for our Cloud Web Hosting and Managed/Dedicated Cloud Server.
Cloud Web Hosting
To enable SSH Access, please head over to our Client Area --> Services --> View Details --> Upgrade/Downgrade Options.
Managed/Dedicated Cloud Server
To enable SSH Access, please head over to your WHM --> Modify an Account --> Shell Access.
SSH Login Details
Once enabled, you can use the following details to access SSH:-
- Host: Your Domain or Server Hostname
- SSH Port: 3879 (Important!)
- Username: cPanel Username
- Password: cPanel Password
If you are using a Windows computer, you can download the popular "PuTTY" application to access SSH.
If you are using a macOS (OS X) or a Linux computer, you can use the built-in "Terminal" application to access SSH.
* SSH Access for the Legacy Aspire/Desire plans cost $1.00/month or $12.00/year.