If you want to remove a subdomain, cPanel has a built-in feature that will allow you to easily delete any subdomains you have previously created.
NOTE: When you delete a subdomain, you are ONLY removing the URL action for that domain. You will also need to delete the directory and files for the subdomain separately.
- Assuming you have created a subdomain, view the "Subdomains" table as described in Step 5 of the Subdomains document.
- Find the subdomain you want to delete in the table.
- Next, click on the Remove link in the "Actions" column.
- When the page loads, click on the Yes button.
- The next page will state "The subdomain YOUR_SUBDOMAIN has been successfully removed."
Was this answer helpful?
Overview An Addon Domain is similar to a subdomain and created in much the same way. An...
Overview You can set any of your Addon Domains to point to a different location on your...
Overview You can set any of your subdomains to point to a different location on your web...
Overview Redirects are used when you want to point a specific url or web page to another...
Overview Alias Domains are really domain pointers that allow you to "point" or "park" domain...