Change Disk Quota (E-mail)
You can modify the amount of disk space allocated to any email address. The amount allocated is represented in megabytes.
- Find the email account you want to use to change the disk quota in the "Current Accounts" table.
- Select the Change Quota option from the drop down menu in the "Functions" column.
- Enter the amount in megabytes in the "New Quota" text box.
- Click on the Change button.
- A confirmation statement will be shown:
- "The e-mail account EMAIL_ACCOUNT was successfully modified."
- Click on the Go Back button.
- When the page loads, the disk quota you modified will be displayed in the "Quota" column in the "Current Accounts" table.
Was this answer helpful?
If you delete an email account, the system automatically deletes all email associated with...
Overview Forwarders allow you to send a copy of all mail from one email address to...
Overview SpamAssassin and SpamBox allow you to identify spam mail and flag it or prevent...
Forwarding a domain's email will override the default address for that domain. When the...
Overview Auto Responders allow you to send an automatic response to anyone who sends an email...