Create A New E-mail Account
- Set the following in the "Add a New Email Account" section:
- E-mail - Enter the name of the email account you want to create. This will be the username such as email@example.com. Select the domain you want to use for the email account from the drop down menu.
- Password - Enter the password you want to use for the new email account.
- Mailbox quota (optional) - Enter the amount in megabytes you want set for the amount of disk space allocated to the new email account.
- Click on the Create button.
- You will see the following confirmation:
- "The e-mail account EMAIL_ACCOUNT with the login USERNAME+DOMAIN_NAME and password PASSWORD with a quota of MEGABYTES Megabytes was successfully created."
- Click on the Go Back link.
- You should now see your new email account in the four-column "Current Accounts" table, listed under the "Account" column. The "Current Accounts" table provides the following information:
- Account - The email accounts and their associated email addresses you have created.
- Access Webmail - You can directly access the associated email account via the available web based email clients.
- Usage - This entry shows you how much disk space the associated email has used.
- Functions - The drop down menu provides several options for managing the associated email account as shown below:
- Delete - This option will delete the associated email account.
- Change Quota - This will allow you to change the amount of disk space allocated to the associated email account.
- Change Password - This will allow you to change the password of the associated email account.
- Configure Mail Client - This will allow you to automatically configure your desktop mail client using the associated email account information, login, password and email address.
Was this answer helpful?
Forwarding a domain's email will override the default address for that domain. When the...
Overview You can use email filters to send messages to certain places depending on their...
Overview Forwarders allow you to send a copy of all mail from one email address to...
Overview Web mail is a web based mail client you can use on any browser to access all your...
Overview BoxTrapper protects your Inbox from spam by forcing all people not on your white list...