Why is the Cloud Server more expensive than other Cloud providers?
From the looks of it, our Cloud Server may seem more expensive than other Cloud providers.
However, unlike other Cloud providers, our Cloud Server is a complete solution where everything that you need has been included. Most of the other providers will offer you a barebone Cloud where you will need to pay more for essential software, support, backup, etc.
The following extras are included without extra cost in our Cloud Server:-
- Complete Server Management with Managed Security
- Free Daily Backups (R1Soft for 10 Days and MySQL Backup for 30 Days)
- Free Web Development Support (Priceless!)
- Free Aspiration CDN ($1,200.00/year Value)
- Free SSL Certificate
- Free Anycast DNS ($10.00/year Value)
- cPanel/WHM Control Panel ($240.00/year Value)
- LiteSpeed Enterprise Web Server License ($384.00/year Value)
- LiteMage Cache Starter License ($72.00/year Value)
- KernelCare Rebootless Kernel ($47.40/year Value)
- Installatron Application Installer ($30.00/year Value)
- Softaculous Application Installer ($18.00/year Value)
Besides that, many Cloud services do not fulfill the promise of "Cloud" and the most important feature that we have and they don't is High Availability, where we store extra copies of your data in multiple servers and in the event of any hardware issues, your Cloud will be Auto Failovered to another server.
If you face a downtime with Cloud providers without High Availability, your server will be down during hardware issues until they get it resolved which can result in downtime of hours or even days.
Was this answer helpful?
UpgradeTo upgrade the Cloud Server, go to our Client Area --> Services --> View Details...
There are a few type of backups on our Cloud Web Hosting and Managed Cloud Servers services:-...
To ensure maximum security and the best experience possible, we will not be providing you...
You cannot install anything that requires root access but we can do it for you. As you are...
Yes, you can host more than one website in the Cloud Server. We do not limit the number of...